It’s finally starting to get chilly here in Charleston!
If the kids are going crazy inside, we have a solution: challenge them to build the coolest, most original LEGO®️ creation they can imagine. We’re talking castles with dragons, their favorite vacation spot, an iconic Charleston building, an imaginary creature…the possibilities are endless!
When the masterpiece is complete, enter it into our 5th Annual LEGO®️ Building Challenge! This year, we’re bringing back Facebook voting!
We’ll have two winners per age category, per store:
- Toy Expert Pick: our Wonder Works Toy Experts will judge the creations based on creativity, originality, and building skills!
- People’s Choice: this will be based on the community’s input on the Wonder Works Facebook Page!To vote on Facebook, find the LEGO Building Challenge Photo Album for the store at which the entry was submitted, and like the photo of the entry you want to vote for!
Think you have a LEGO®️ lover who might be interested? Here are our official rules:
- One entry per person.
- Entries may be dropped off at Wonder Works Mt. Pleasant or West Ashley between Tuesday, 1/15 and Friday, 2/18. Start building your creation now!
- Entries must remain at Wonder Works until the end of the contest. Please pick up your entries by Monday, 2/25, or they will be donated.
- Participants should construct their Lego creation ON THEIR OWN! NO HELP FROM MOM AND DAD!
- Maximum size of entry is 18” wide x 18” deep x 18” high. All entries must be secured to a board prior to submission.
Age Categories: Ages 3-5, Ages 6-8, Ages 9-13
Toy Expert Pick: $50 Wonder Works Gift Card
People’s Choice: $50 Wonder Works Gift Card
Prizes awarded per age category at each store!
You have until Monday, February 18th to submit your creation, so get those bricks stacking!